The Webinar Agenda (11am to 12:30pm ET) will feature LP & GP Insider views on the Private Markets.
The Webinar Agenda (November 3, 11am to 12:30pm ET) will feature LP & GP Insider views on the Private Markets.
Investors and other Insiders discuss “Long Haul Effects” of recent changes on performance and what’s next.
Who is Participating: Family Offices, other LPs, GPs, and Deal Sources invited by Webinar Chairs.
Reference past Webinar recordings, speakers, and agendas here - https://www.privatemarketsinsider.com/events
· Whit Matthews, Senior Investment Director at Aberdeen Standard Investments
· Jeffrey Horvitz, CEO at Moreland Wealth Services Corporation
· Sheryl Schwartz, Chief Investment Officer at ALTI; Adjunct Professor of PE & Finance at Fordham Gabelli School of Business
· Jake Fisher, Principal at Delta-v Capital
· Brett Hickey, Founder & CEO at Star Mountain Capital
· Scott Barfield, Managing Director at Callodine Strategic Credit
Feel free to chime in now as we set the agenda. Or write in live questions during the Webinar.
We continue to build a valuable community around valued investments via the Private Markets Insider platform of webinars, summits, related content, and investment opportunities.
Feel free to follow up with questions or suggestions at Kevin@PrivateMarketsInsider.com